Monday, June 19, 2006

Steppin' Out

Today was a good day. I don't really know why, but it was just a good day. Woke up early and got ready. Then Ash came back to school so I went over to her apartment and hung out and Sarai came over too after practice to visit, that was cool. Then it came time for lunch and work, which wasn't too bad--just a little boring haha. So then after work I came back to the apartment and got some things done that I needed to, then went over to Ashley's again and we went to 7-11, cuz I was totally craving a slurpee. Came back to my apartment and relaxed for a little. Then Kinsley called me and told me everyone was goin' out to dinner, so I said sure. Went out to Riverside Plaza for dinner with Ashley, Carrie, Kinsely, Brandon, and AJ. That was fun; we all kind of shared about our ISP trips. Then we came back to school to sit around and hang out, but we ended up hanging out in the parking lot for almost 2 hours, but it didn't seem that long at all. A lot of people that live on campus were just hanging out and talking, I met some new people lol. Then some of us went back to apartment 219 (Carrie and Kinsley's) and sang some worship music and talked more about our trips. So I don't know what was really special about the night; I think I just enjoyed the fact that I hung out with some people that I don't usually hang out with. I didn't let myself convince me that it was a bad idea, and I just let myself have fun. It felt good. I think there will be a lot of that this summer, and I think that is a good thing too. But I did leave early to come back and get to bed early-- so that's what I'm going to do now after I wash my face and brush my teeth. I hate doin' that stuff but I love the way it feels :) Sooooooo until next time...

1 comment:

RobinDayle said...

I miss ya'll pacsy-wacsy...and I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous after reading this post. Can we go out to dinner and hang out when I get back too please? Don't let people forget about me Pacs...This is really hard for this extrovert-need-to-be-where-the-fun-is girl to be missing out on what's back home. I leave 1 week from tomorrow...pry that I'll be all here until we leave. I can't wait to see ya...know that I probably won't let you go for like, a week. ;-)
Ish love yoush...see you soon!